The AAWG represents the interest of all Italian companies in China working directly or indirectly in the aviation and aerospace sector on a national base. Established on March 28th 2017, AAWG is an initiative supported by the Italian Embassy and Italian Chamber of Commerce in China. It aims at representing the active coordination structure of the “Sino-Italian Cooperation Program for the Aviation & Aerospace Industry”.
Learn more about AAWG and its activities on AAWG page.
The Working Group is now seeking for a company/freelance worker who will take care of the AAWG's Pavilion design (90sqm) during the Aviation Expo China 2017, that will be held in Beijing from the 19th to the 22nd September.
The AAWG is looking for a design company / freelance designer providing the following services:
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 3 August 2017, h 18.00
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and no Members
- Companies competing in the tender must have the necessary knowledge and experience and have the technical support and personnel capable to run the tender
- Company may submit only one tender
- The tender is to be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed
- It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender. Please check the CICC AAWG related page or contact us at email@example.com
- The selection of the Supplier will be made according to the Event’s requirements
- The selection of the supplier will be made according to the lowest bidding price received
- If the bidding price is the same or the service/goods are supplied free of charge, the Chamber will give priority to the members of the Chamber first and will select the first submitted bid that will meet the standards of quality indicated
- If no applications are submitted by the members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by one of the non-member companies present on CICC database
- The Supplier shall be excluded from the tendering:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.