The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC), with the support of the Consulate General of Italy in Canton and the Italian Trade Agency (ITA) in Canton, is organizing the next Christmas Gala Dinner.
The event became already a tradition which every year gathers more than 200 people among the Italian and Chinese business community from all Guangdong Province, as well as local authorities and media partners.
It will be a great opportunity to give high visibility and promote the companies willing to support and sponsor the evening.
The event format will be the following:
- Standing networking aperitif
- Gala dinner (Italian cuisine and Italian wines)
- Live performances, shows and lucky draw
DATE: December 3rd
For more information about the event, please contact our Guangzhou Office by firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 020-83652682.
The vendor is required to provide the following goods/services:
FOOD & BEVERAGE/CATERING:
1. Wine (white, red, sparkling and sweet)
2. Water (still and sparkling)
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails
6. Chocolates and Sweets
• Application form filled in and signed (download here)
• Company information
• Full Proposal
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: October 21st 6 pm (Beijing Time)
RSVP: The tender shall be sent via email to the following address: email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
• Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and no Members
• Companies competing in the tender must have the necessary knowledge and experience and have the technical support and personnel capable to run the tender
• Company may submit only one tender
• The tender is to be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed
• It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender
• The selection of the Supplier will be made according to the Event’s requirements
• The selection of the supplier will be made according to the lowest bidding price received
• If the bidding price is the same or the service/goods are supplied free of charge, the Chamber will give priority to the members of the Chamber first and will select the first submitted bid that will meet the standards of quality indicated
• If no applications are submitted by the members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by one of the non-member companies present on CICC database
• The Supplier shall be excluded from the tendering:
o in case of not meeting conditions of the tendering process;
o in case of non-conformity with the hereby open call for tender;
o in case of submitting false data;
o late submission.
The results about the tendering shall be announced on the CICC website
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.