CICC is looking for a website maintenance company to provide and assuring assistance from the implementation to the maintenance of its website throughout the service agreement.
THE COMPANY SHALL PROVIDE:
- Ongoing daily maintenance and developments (including coding fixes and minor programming adjustments and text edits as necessary) for specified number of hours per month.
- If need it, development of new functions and webpages based on discussions with CICC.
- Company Information, Background and portfolio
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
February 9th 2018, noontime
The tender shall be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and no Members
- Companies competing in the tender must have the necessary knowledge and experience and have the technical support and personnel capable to run the tender
- Company may submit only one tender
- The tender is to be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed
- It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender
- The selection of the Supplier will be made according to the Service’s requirements
- The selection of the supplier will be made according to the lowest bidding price received
- If the bidding price is the same or the service/goods are supplied free of charge, the Chamber will give priority to the members of the Chamber first and will select the first submitted bid that will meet the standards of quality indicated
- If no applications are submitted by the members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by one of the non-member companies present on CICC database.
- The Supplier shall be excluded from the tendering:
The results about the tendering shall be announced by email.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.