The candidate will be responsible to:
- Manage 3 entities’ finance teams
- Ensure all group reporting are matching group accounting standards and meeting IFRS requirements;
- Ensure all statutory reporting are aligned with the local accounting standards, prepared on time and without mistake;
- Ensure all reporting are submitted to head quarter and local entities on time and without mistake;
- Supervise yearly budgeting activities, follow up periodic variation actual vs budget and drive the necessary changes in the organization to meet budget targets;
- Introduce Group Procedures and improve policies implementation and compliancy;
- Handle relationships with auditors and local entities as tax offices and other consultants;
- Manage the relationship with banks and financial institutions in Mainland China and Hong Kong;
- Supervise and drive the cash flow planning; manage fund raising project basing on cash flow status;
- Follow the improvement of Oracle ERP system for all entities; support the implementation of new additional IT tools provided by H.O. (Hyperion, excel4apps and so on);
- Support the local CEO’s on business orientation and strategies’ implementation.
- To have a deep knowledge of Chinese and international accounting standards;
- To have at least 5 years experiences in manufacturing companies in China;
- To have passed experience in industrial cost control;
- To have passed experience in cash flow management and in financial facilities management;
- To be experienced in dealing with international financial institutions and manage financial derivatives;
- The candidate must be able to coordinate the yearly budgeting from top to toe and the controlling activities on actual vs budget deviations;
- Be fluent in English and Italian. Knowledge of the Chinese language is an important plus.
If you are interested, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.