How to apply
Purpose of the Job
Contribute to the business development in the Chinese markets of the services delivered by MIP and its partners. Support Polimilano’s Directors and partners with back office activities.
Key tasks/ Job Overview & Main Responsibilities
- Business development (approximately 70% of total working time) with these kinds of prospects:
- Back office (approximately 30% of total working time) in these activities:
- Chinese nationality with Hukou for Beijing municipality;
- valid passport;
- Mandarin mother tongue and fluent English (Italian would be a plus);
- preferable past experience in the educational sector;
- preferable past experience in non-Chinese institutions/companies;
- organizational skills: goal oriented, accurate, proactive, interested in foreign culture.
POLIMILANO Educational Consulting is a consulting company incorporated in 2012 under Chinese laws and 100% owned by MIP Politecnico di Milano. It provides educational consulting, corporate training services, and business consulting.
The activities of Polimilano Beijing are oriented to assist its shareholder and other entities belonging to Politecnico di Milano to deliver top quality services to Chinese clients, combining local advantages and commitments with leading expertise in the fields of engineering, management, design and architecture.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.