Founded in 2006, SCH is open to all manufacturing companies based in Suzhou’s industrial parks.
Internally, the SCH has established several "think-tanks" to discuss specific issues such as: human resource management, visas, cost control, procurement, legal issues, tax issues. On these various issues, in agreement with the CCIC, it has developed several seminars and promotional activities.
Other achievements and activities:
• Appreciation Meeting with governmental institution of Suzhou (in 2017, tenth edition);
• Meeting with the Customs authorities, Jiangsu Province;
• Italian Festival (the largest Italian event in China);
• Italynnova (international conference on innovation, research and development);
• Networking events between Italian and Chinese entrepreneurs.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.