|Date : ||September 13th, 2011|
|Title : ||DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER|
|Industry type :||Engineering|
|Type of job :||Full time|
|Work Location :||Shanghai|
|Salary Range :||05 - Negotiable|
|Company Info :||Temporary Staffing, Contract and Permanent Recruitment, Executive Search, Personnel Administration, Business Process Outsourcing in multiple cities for all different types of jobs and businesses.|
Back to job offer list
|Qualifications and Educations :|
• Technical High School Qualification and/or Engineering Degree
• Management experience of the production activities – preferably at international level
• Management experience of the people and the knowledge of the financial data (comprehension/analysis, KPI, budget)
• Experiences of Lean method application in the various production areas
• A know how of fusion processes of steel and cast iron as well as manufacturing techniques burr removal would be preferred.
• Fluent knowledge of English and possibly of Chinese language
• Permanent, current residence in China or availability to a long term transfer
Direct employment by the company with a very interesting salary package.
Benefits: to be defined
Location: CHINA - SHANGAI
Gi Research – Torino Tel. +39 011545075– Fax +39 0115660754.
The candidates (L. 198/06) are invited to read on the website www.giresearch.it the information regarding the privacy measures (D.Lgs. 196/2003).|
|Job Description :|
|Gi Research Technical is the business unit of GI Group specialized in the search and selection of Professional e Middle Management.|
For an important Italian Company operating in the engineering industry – part of the leading group recognised at international level – operating in the Chinese market – we are searching for a:
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER - Headquarter CINA-SHANGAI (DM-GE)
The employee will be placed at the company plant in Shanghai, China, and will respond directly to the Managing Director of the company.
The Deputy General Manager will have the main responsibilities as follows:
- To ensure the management and the coordination of the business activities and the daily operation of all the key activities related to the joint venture;
- To manage the assigned teams of people, coordinating the activities, ensuring the correct transition of technologies, also through specific training paths;
- To plan, to organize and to guarantee the determined volumes of production, within the Quality standards, with the aim to reach predefined financial and efficiency levels;
- To guarantee the correct supply of materials and services;
- To implement a management control and accounting system, which leads to a correct management of the Company, in line with the guidelines and the strategies set by the Management and the Head Office
The position is based at the company plant in Shanghai, China.