|Date : ||September 14th, 2011|
|Title : ||Legal Specialist|
|Industry type :||Foreign Organization|
|Type of job :||Full time|
|Work Location :||Beijing|
|Salary Range :||05 - Negotiable|
|Company Info :||The EU SME Centre functions as a Support Service Provider for European SMEs. Specifically, the Centre assists SMEs to establish, develop and maintain commercial activities in the Chinese market – through export and/or investment – by providing support through inter alia the provision of information, matchmaking and networking events and acting as a platform facilitating coordination amongst Member State services and private sector service providers to European SMEs, particularly at the crucial early stages of their market penetration strategy.
The EU SME Centre is operated by a consortium of European Chambers of Commerce, led by the China-Britain Business Council and includes the Benelux, French, German, Italian and Spanish Chambers in Beijing, as well as the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China and Euro Chambers.
Back to job offer list
|Qualifications and Educations :|
|Qualifications and skills:|
1. Excellent understanding of China’s legal environment for business, particularly from the perspective of challenges faced by foreign companies investing in China and exporting to China;
2. Ability to work independently and to analyse and report clearly on complex legal and regulatory issues;
3. At least three years legal working experience in China, in particular with regard to Chinese company law, commercial law, labour law, customs law or taxation law;
4. Graduation from a Chinese University with academic degree in law; an advanced international law degree would be a plus
5. Good communication skills, working languages will be primarily English and Chinese;
6. Ability to work effectively in a international team;
7. Experience in providing legal advice to SMEs an asset;
8. Proficiency (spoken and written) in another European language would be an advantage.
|Job Description :|
|The Project Manager will be reporting directly to the Legal Expert and will be involved in:|
- Establishment and maintenance of knowledge products on legal questions such as guides, reference papers, and databases on legal issues relevant to European SMEs;
- Organisation of training courses, seminars, workshops; and
- Handling of daily inquiries from the European SMEs.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send an application including cover letter, CV and salary expectation by September 18, 2011 to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.