- Participate in legal due diligence and M&A related work;
- Be responsible for legal documents drafting, reviewing and translation work such as JVC, MoU, AoA and commercial contracts;
- Provide FDI related legal advisory services, business structuring, and handle the incorporation procedure for RO, WFOE, FICE and JV;
- Provide other legal advice for clients on commercial, corporate and labor law related matters etc.;
- Work with external lawyers for disputes resolution
- Able to maintain and develop a solid client base.
- Other work assigned by the firm.
- LLB or LLM of Law with PRC BAR is preferred.
- At least 2 years working experience in corporate/commercial, private equity, mergers & acquisitions and foreign direct investments, preferably working experience in international law firm or related consulting company;
- Familiar with general related legal concepts and relevant legal experience including ability to conduct legal research and work with external parties in case management.
- Familiar with the operation of a foreign legal or consulting firm.
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and Self-reliable with high ethical standards.
- Good organizational skills and are methodological in approach;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Be flexible and willing to travel.
- Italian native. Excellent oral/written English. Knowing some Chinese is preferred.
The firm was founded on the initiatives of its founding partner Carlo Diego D’Andrea, a pioneer of the Italian legal profession in China. After having completed the study and education plan in Italy at the beginning of this century he moved to China, first to Nanjing, which is the capital of Jiangsu Province, and then to Shanghai. He has become a very active lawyer in the international community in China and also has taken roles of leadership in some main chambers of commerce.
In a few years D’Andrea & Partners Law Firm has become a point of reference as well as a well-established entity in the international legal profession. D’Andrea & Partners Law Firm consists of highly experienced young experts from various countries so as to provide to their clients legal services in different foreign languages.
For more information, please visit: www.dandreapartners.com
We are currently looking for a Legal Junior Associate (only for native Italian) in Shanghai, China.
Interested candidates may send their CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.