- Job Type
Less than 5 years
University degree in Mechanical + Electronical or Manufacturing Engineering and with a minimum of 3 years in production / manufacturing engineering environment, involvement in mechanical and electrical subassembly or finished goods assembly. 3D drawings, CAD capability. Experience in fluidic delivery/transfer solutions (gear pump, vane pump, screw pump, centrifuge pump, diaphragm pump, etc.) DC motor, Hydraulic parts and electronic control PCB components manufacturing environment is preferred. Have a minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience as an active participant in a lean manufacturing environment. Min. 2 years of experience in interacting with customers in various industrial applications to support sales/commercial team. Good communication skill with English.
Fluid‑o‑Tech Asia (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is looking for Product Process / Application Engineer:
1. Acquire engineering knowledge of rotary vane pump and gear pump specification, parameters, electro-mechanical and control systems manufacturing process & applications to support operation, quality and sales team members;
2. Perform intermediate engineer role between Milano and Shanghai to maintain the latest version of technical documentations such as ECN, drawings, product specifications, part number/codes, etc., verify & record any product changes, BOM modifications per customer’s request;
3. Promote new ideas and solutions for continuous mass production efficiency and effectiveness improvement;
4. Participating in root cause analysis as part of cross functional 8D problem solving team, working closely with quality to conquer quality issues establish preventive action plan;
5. Support supply chain team by assisting in supplier qualifications, quality initiatives, failure investigations as well as new product development;
6. Support sales team to provide right pump models, or pump + motor integrated solutions for different customers in various industries; regularly interfacing with customers to communicate process/product improvements, change requests, after sales service, etc.;
7. Troubleshooting of electro-mechanical and control systems issues in support of the production line;
8. Other jobs & duties assigned by the operation manager.
If you wish to express interest for this offer please send your resume to Susan Shen: email@example.com
Fluid-o-Tech is an Italian company leader in the design and manufacture of positive displacement pumps and systems for the pressurization, metering, dosing and transfer of fluids for a variety of demanding applications ranging from medical to automotive, industrial and food & beverage. Its origins date back to 1948. High precision machining and process innovation for the aviation, automotive, computing and textile industries have historically been a benchmark of this family-run business, with the development of quality and innovation being key elements of its strategy. Ongoing investments and a long-term vision have made Fluid-o-Tech a modern global player with branches in the US, UK, Japan and China, and more than 120 distributors in over 50 countries. A state of the art factory, a global engineering team of more than 30 people and the pursuit of excellence make Fluid-o-Tech today the trusted partner for OEMs worldwide for pumps and fluidics solution.