- Job Type
Less than 5 years
Bachelor's or Master’s degree (Preferred);
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is growing its team in the north of China (Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao). We are currently looking for a junior project coordinator that will support the Beijing Office team to develop our activities and projects for Members and Friends in the area. Our mission is to support Italian companies affiliated with us and develop activities to foster trade and commercial relations between Chinese and Italian businesses.
- Assist in developing activities and projects in the north to support member companies in China and develop trade between China and Italy
- Assist in the planning and organization of activities and events, including budgeting and reporting, venue and speakers’ selection, members engagement.
- Assist in developing new activities, trainings, and projects to benefit our members
- Assist in activities-related tasks including meeting scheduling, administrative and bookkeeping (managing invoices, purchase orders, etc.)
- Designing and drafting of events and activities communication materials and support to the communication management (CICC Website, Wechat, Mass mailing, other social media platforms).
- Participation in drafting of the office annual planned activities’ report and the financial statement in coordination with the Beijing Office Manager;
- Native Chinese speaker or bilingual Chinese/Italian speaker
- Excellent command of English (both oral and written); Italian language proficiency is a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree holder preferably with a major in economics, international relations, languages, and similar fields.
- Previous experience in project or activities coordination or experience in a similar organization is strongly encouraged
- Pro-active, with a strong learning attitude and an interest in developing a career in the field
- Excellent relational and interpersonal skills and professional manners
- Good analytical and research skills
- Understanding of the Italian culture and business environment is preferred
- Start date: March 2024
- Location: Beijing
- Type of employment: full time; part time might be considered according to candidate profile and CICC interest
- Experience level: 1- 5y
- Salary and conditions: selected candidates will be informed about salary and conditions according to skills and experience level.
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your CV in English stating your first availability.
We encourage interested candidates to add a brief note stating their motivation to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is the only business organization recognized by both the Italian Government (Ministry of Enterprises and Made in Italy) and People’s Republic of China (Ministry of Civil Affairs, MoCA) that aims to boost the internationalization of Italian business and to promote the “Made in Italy” in the PRC. Established in 1991, CICC has now offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Chongqing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Suzhou. The CICC Members (over 750 Members and Friends in December 2023) represent the Italian business community such as public-invested and multinational corporations, small and medium-sized enterprises (both manufacturing and commercial), service companies etc.