- Job Type
Less than 5 years
University degree in business, Chinese, economics, law or related working experience (master degree preferred);
- To ensure the financial stability and growth of the Suzhou Office;
- To plan, in accordance with the Suzhou Board Member and the Secretary General, the activities for the Suzhou Office, and to periodically update the internal databases (i.e. Planet) and reports (i.e. Programmazione and Rendicontazione, etc.);
- To draft the annual Suzhou Office budget;
- To be responsible for the management of the staff and interns working or assigned to the Suzhou Office;
- To ensure/coordinate the daily administrative management of the Suzhou Office;
- To ensure/coordinate timely reporting and management of projects;
- To guarantee information sharing and coordination with the other CICC Offices.
- To represent CICC before any third party (i.e. public authorities, companies, individuals etc.) within the scope granted by the CICC Governance and Laws;
- To promote CICC Working Groups and coordinate their activities within the Suzhou area.
Communications (Publications, Media and Marketing):
- To be responsible for the production and distribution of promotional material and of specific surveys;
- To be responsible for contributing to the periodical CICC publications;
- To expand liaisons with local and foreign media with a focus on CICC activities within the Suzhou area;
- To be responsible for the update of the CICC website and CICC official WeChat account with regards to the Suzhou Office activities.
Memberships, Events & Services, Sponsorships:
- To promote CICC services and activities in order to attract new members and renew exiting members;
- To be responsible for the update of CICC members’ database both for internal use that for CICC’s website access;
- To be responsible for sorting out the daily inquires received from third party and for punctually dispatching answers and services;
- To promote CICC services and activities in order to collect sponsorships;
- To be responsible for the organization of the planned activities.
- Italian/Chinese nationality;
- 3 years minimum of related government, business, or organizational experience;
- 3 years minimum of related China experience;
- 3 years minimum of people management experience;
- Good understanding of China’s business and regulatory environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal and organization skills;
- Good writing and presentational skills;
- Experience in working with the Chinese government and the Italian diplomatic community;
- Good understanding of Chinese and Italian institutions;
- Strong sales ability;
- Good understanding and appreciation of the nature of non-profit, membership based organizations;
- University degree in business, Chinese, economics, law or related working experience (master degree preferred);
- Energetic, proactive, and team player attitude Willingness to work evenings and weekend if needed;
- Fluency in Chinese and English;
- Command of Italian preferred;
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer).
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is the only business organisation recognised by both the Italian Government (Ministry of Economic Development, MiSE) and People’s Republic of China (Ministry of Civil Affairs, MoCA) that aims to boost the internationalisation of Italian business and to promote the “Made in Italy” in the PRC.