- Job Type
Tianjin Airport Economic Area, Tianjin, China
Less than 5 years
Bachelor's or Master’s degree (Preferred);
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is hiring for its growing team in the North of China. The position is based in the new CICC Tianjin Office and under the management of our Beijing Office. The new hire will be responsible for maintaining and developing CICC contacts in Tianjin, coordinating activities in the area as well as overseeing basic administrative office tasks. He/she will also support the Beijing team in the organization of relevant activities in other territories in the North of China.
Activities and relations:
- Relationship management, contact developments, and collaboration with local partners and other stakeholders
- Planning and organization of the activities and events, including budget planning and reporting; cooperation and opportunities scouting, partners and key stakeholders’ engagement.
- Drafting of the annual planned activities’ report and the financial statement in coordination with the Beijing Office Coordinator;
- Design and drafting of events and activities communication materials and support to the communication management (CICC Website, Wechat, Mass mailing, other social media platforms).
- Provide support to general inquiries received via phone or email
- Office management: coordination with suppliers, office supplies order placements, organization and update of archive and other similar tasks;
- Support to accounting tasks including office payments and invoicing
- Italian or Chinese national currently based in China
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree (Preferred);
- Excellent command of English (both oral and written); excellent/native command of Chinese (both oral and written); good command of Italian is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office;
- Pro-active, customer-oriented with good relational and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and able to organize work independently;
- Previous work or internship experience required. Possibly in the field or in similar organizations;
- Understanding of the Italian culture and business environment is a preferred;
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is the only business organization recognized by both the Italian Government (Ministry of Economic Development, MiSE) and People’s Republic of China (Ministry of Civil Affairs, MoCA) that aims to boost the internationalization of Italian business and to promote the “Made in Italy” in the PRC. Established in 1991, CICC has now offices in Beijing, Chongqing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Suzhou. The CICC Members (over 850 Members and Friends in December 2022) represent the Italian business community such as public-invested and multinational corporations, small and medium-sized enterprises (both manufacturing and commercial), service companies etc.