Diacron Business Consulting Co. Ltd.
- 1 active job(s) (view)
- Job Type
10,000 - 20,000
Less than 5 years
Proficiency in English and Italian; knowledge of Chinese language would be a plus, but it is not required; Proficiency in Excel; Communication skills and Ability to build rapport; Time management and planning skills; Bachelor or Master degree in Economics; Proved experience in Accounting/Tax jobs.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Consultant here at Diacron Group.
Based in our Shanghai office, you will be responsible to ensure both front-office and back-office activities:
- Build rapport with the existing clients;
- Promote Diacron services by actively searching for leads to generate prospects;
- Suggest company services as well as products to maximize client satisfaction;
- Support the Accounting/Audit internal and or external consultants for any issue related to the assigned Client;
- Provide basic consulting on China and international tax issues;
- Provide for Accounting outsourcing work, preparing and operating on financial statements at both company and group level:
- Creating balance sheets, profit & loss and cash flow statements;
- Perform reconciliation of figures;
- Perform reclassification of figures according to Chinese GAAP and International Accounting standards.
- Be responsible for any matter related to the Service provide by the company to the assigned client;
- Provide consultancy at tax and accounting international level;
- Outline tax planning strategies during FIE set up in the PRC.
Diacron, established in 1995, assists entrepreneurs and enterprises in their international growth, providing accounting, tax and corporate services. With a double subject-matter expertise on the international and national regulatory framework, Diacron’s team can provide a technical support in an efficient management of local criticalities and challenges the client faces abroad as an economic operator in the foreign markets. In this context, Diacron aims to assist the client in the correct planning and execution of internationalization projects, namely in the choice of setting up a local presence in the foreign market, with a branch or subsidiary, or through the decentralization of production units, providing solutions for staff mobilization, assisting the client in managing the local business in compliance with tax, accounting and governance obligations.