Deputy Service Centre Manager
- 1 active job(s) (view)
- Job Type
Weihai Road, Jingan District, 上海, China
5 to 10 years
Bachelor degree or above
1. Fully understand company’s flow, procedures and provide supporting development.
2. Attend meetings related to assigned projects and support manager in providing reports according to business needs.
3. Identify potential business opportunities with existing and potential customers.
4. Keep good working relationships with internal and external customers. Internal: Other functional departments, like Finance, Legal, CS, OP, etc.; overseas branches and agents. External: Existing and potential clients, ocean and air carriers, trucking and customs brokers, warehouse vendors
5. Propose to improve working flow and refine cooperation with clients per collected data
6. Promoting company new business activity and tools in order to improve possibilities of business
7. Help coordinate communications within departments and among Branches, in order to improve the current work efficiency
8. Assist manager to arrange tasks to team’s members
9. Other jobs assigned by line manager
1. Experience with Microsoft office.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and communication to be able to work effectively with all members.
3. Bachelor’s degree or above
4. Italian is native speaker, and fluent in chinese.
Established in 1959 as a customs broker and forwarding company in Italy, Ferrari Group is today a global network providing one-stop solutions for the logistics management of precious and luxury goods. With more than 60 years of experience and 90 logistics offices in 50 countries, Ferrari Group is also an IATA agent that operates in all major international hubs. Through years of experience, Ferrari Group has gone through constant innovation in security procedures, import & exports, customs support, event organization, international show support, supply chain, warehouse and logistics activities.