- Job Type
上海市, 静安区, 威海路777, 2楼, 202 室 N. 777 Weihai road, 2nd Floor, R202 Jing'An District Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Less than 5 years
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred)
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is looking for an Event Coordinator for our Shanghai Office.
- Events and Activities
Planning and Organization of the activities and events, including budget planning and reporting; cooperation and opportunities scouting, engagement and management of third parties.
- Design and drafting of events and activities related to communication and support to the communication management (CICC Website, WeChat, Mass mailing, other social media platforms).
- Planning and Organization of fairs and exhibitions, including co-ordination with any third party involved.
- Drafting and organization of the annual planned activities’ report and the past activity reports in coordination with the Office Manager.
- Management of working groups’ related activities in coordination with the Office Manager.
- Support to the Info service and any other office activity assigned by the Office Manager.
• Italian national currently based in China (preferred);
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred);
• Excellent command of English (both oral and written); Good command of Chinese (both oral and written) preferred;
• Proficiency in Excel and MS Office;
• Pro-activeness, good organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure, independent in organizing his/her job;
• Immediate availability;
• Previous experience in the field or in similar organizations is a plus.
Only selected candidates will be informed about salary and conditions.
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is the only business organization recognized by both the Italian Government (Ministry of Enterprises and Made in Italy) and People’s Republic of China (Ministry of Civil Affairs, MoCA) that aims to boost the internationalization of Italian business and to promote the “Made in Italy” in the PRC. Our network includes public-invested and multinational corporations, small and medium-sized enterprises (both manufacturing and commercial), service companies etc.