- Job Type
Less than 5 years
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Location: Shenzhen, CICC Office;
- Type of job: Full-time;
- Nationality: No Limitations;
- Good command of Chinese and English (both oral and written);
- Proficiency in Office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Pro-activeness, attention to details, ability to work under pressure, independent in organizing his/her job;
- Good organization skills;
- Good communication skills and easy to interact with clients and third parties;
- Immediate availability;
- Previous experience in this field is a plus.
Events and Activities:
- Organization of the planned activities and events, including budget planning and reporting;
- Organization of fairs and exhibitions, including the planning of the project and the co-ordination with any third party involved;
- Draft and organize the annual planned activities’ report and the past activity reports in coordination with the Secretary General and the Office Coordinator;
- Management of Working Groups’ related activities;
- Support to the Info service;
- Support to the communication management (CICC Website, Mass Mailing, other social media platforms).
- CRM of the Membership Campaigns;
- Office management related to coordination with IT supplier, office supplies order, organization and update of archive and other similar tasks;
- Human Resources support (Interns application process);
- Support to accounting tasks.
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is the only business organization recognized by both the Italian Government (Ministry of Economic Development, MiSE) and People’s Republic of China (Ministry of Civil Affairs, MoCA) that aims to boost the internationalization of Italian business and to promote the “Made in Italy” in the PRC. Our network includes some of Italy’s main industrial groups, small and medium-sized enterprises, banks, and service and consulting companies.