- Job Type
Less than 5 years
Degree in accounting or equivalent
Our Client, an important multinational company that operates in the automotive industry, is looking for a Financial Controller, responsible for managing and improving our organization's financial performance.
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
Financial Controller Requirements:
- Master's degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
Multinational company that operates in the automotive industry. RsA asia We are a tax and corporate advisory firm assisting companies, multinational groups and institutions in the Asian region and the Far East. Our organization has made service quality its distinctive feature through the experience and high professionalism of our advisors who, by combining their skills and expertise, provide a wide range of tax, corporate, and consulting services, both nationally and internationally.