- Job Type
10,000 - 20,000
Less than 5 years
Bachelor degree or above
- Check all purchase orders from Italy and working on all needed documents from Italy with HQ export team for China Custom clearance.
- Tracking all orders from Italy and working on the Custom clearance with agency to keep sure orders can arrive on time.
- Confirm and check the arrived goods status, feedback to Italy if there is any issue or disc
- Chinese label prepare with agency for goods
- Other communication with Italy HQ
- Support line manage to purchase for new store opening (not only equipment, nut also packages and materials).
- Place order and contract follow to supplier and tracking the equipment arrival timeline.
- Payment application arrangement for equipment according to the contract
- Check the bill of suppliers (packaging and material) monthly and apply the payment in system monthly.
- Full time Bachelor degree or above.
- 3 years+ importation experience about importation and custom clearance. With food product experience will be a plus.
- Good English skills both in written and verbal.
- Italian speakers are a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Italian.
- Good at office software (excel etc.)
- Can be work under pressure.
- Open-mind, proactive, well-organized, honest with strong sense of responsibility.