The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce
- Job Type
Italian or Chinese nationality; Currently enrolled in a Chinese University; Bachelor graduate, marketing and business background is preferable (MSc graduate is a plus); Good command of English both oral and written (good command of Chinese is a plus); Strong IT skills with proficiency in Office package; Excellent organization, analytical and communications skills; Pro-activeness, ability to work under pressure.
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is looking for an intern in the Chongqing office.
Under the Office Coordinator’s guidance and instructions, the candidate will assist the Office Coordinator:
- For the organization of the planned activities and events;
- For the organization of fairs and exhibitions, including the planning of the project and the coordination with any third parties involved;
- For the updating of CICC website;
- For implementing and promptly executing the Information Service, by dispatching information based on inquiries received in a timely manner;
- For the office management related to coordination with IT supplier, office suppliers order, organization and update of the archive and any other tasks the Office Manager might deem to involve him/her into, etc.
Starting date: February 2020
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is an association funded in 1991 that gathers the Italian business community in China. Officially recognized by the Ministry of Economic Development and Chinese Ministry for Civil Affairs, the CICC is part of the Italian institutional system in the P.R.C. The CICC offers services and guidance to Italian companies willing to enter the Chinese market and to Chinese companies willing to invest in Italy, and actively promotes the Italian business in China. The Chamber currently counts around 600 Members, who contribute to more than 150 activities organized by the Chamber.