- Job Type
2109, United Plaza No 1468 West Nanjing Road Jing’an District, Shanghai, China
Less than 5 years
Bachelor degree or above, law field will be a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluating client's intellectual property rights and provide guidance on intellectual property
prosecution and enforcement;
• Overseeing all files and programs of the clients they have been assigned ensuring Company
standards are maintained at all time;
• Coordinating the work between departments for the clients they have been assigned;
• Working alongside the legal department in handling infringement cases;
• Managing Customs enforcement actions for IPR infringement and Customs recordation of rights;
• Assisting the partners and the head of department in preparation of Clients meetings and other
general day to day tasks;
• Monitoring markets, liaising with enforcement officials (including Customs), training enforcement
officials; Organizing, taking part in and managing enforcement actions;
• Organizing and supervising notarizations and other evidence collection activities;
• Examining material, such as publications, law revisions, case study etc. for providing proactive
advice to the company;
• Assisting partners/managers with Power Point presentations/publications seminars to existing
clients, prospective clients, and other industry related seminars;
• Organizing and performing basic online investigations;
• Assisting with Marketing activities;
• Assisting with client visit to China, meeting clients directly when necessary;
• Expand the business finding new client but to provide your input on how to effectively follow cases;
• Help Develop marketing strategies to increase the Firm's visibility, including company websites
update and social media (e.g.: Twitter; Linkedin; etc…) and articles writing.
• Bachelor degree or above;
• Excellent oral&written English;
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Excellent attention to detail, proactivity and confidentiality.
FERRANTE Intellectual Property is a full practice intellectual property firm with established offices in South-East Asia. We provide comprehensive legal services on all aspects of trademarks, designs, patents, copyright prosecution and litigation, anti-counterfeiting strategies and IP as well as domain names portfolio management.