FERRANTE Intellectual Property
- Job Type
Bachelor degree or above; Good written and oral English; Must be able to work independently but integrate well in a team-oriented environment; Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Excellent attention to detail, proactivity and confidentiality.
Evaluating client’s intellectual property rights and provide guidance on intellectual property prosecution and enforcement:
- Overseeing all files and programs of the clients they have been assigned ensuring Company standards are maintained at all time;
- Coordinating the work between departments for the clients they have been assigned;
- Working alongside the legal department in handling infringement cases;
- Working alongside the Trademark/Patent department in handling Trademark and Patent prosecution matters;
- Managing Customs enforcement actions for IPR infringement and Customs recordation of rights;
- Assisting the partners and the head of department in preparation of Clients meetings and other general day to day tasks;
- Monitoring markets, liaising with enforcement officials (including Customs), training enforcement officials; Organizing, taking part in and managing enforcement actions;
- Organizing and supervising notarizations and other evidence collection activities;
- Examining material, such as publications, law revisions, case study etc. for providing proactive advice to the company;
- Assisting partners/managers with Power Point presentations/publications seminars to existing clients, prospective clients, and other industry related seminars;
- Organizing and performing basic online investigations;
- Assisting with Marketing activities;
- Assisting with client visit to China, meeting clients directly when necessary;
- Promoting the Company at all times;
- Expand the business finding new client but to provide your input on how to effectively follow cases;
- Help Develop marketing strategies to increase the Firm’s visibility, including company websites update and social media (e.g.: Twitter; Linkedin; etc…) and articles writing.
FERRANTE Intellectual Property is a full practice intellectual property firm with established offices in South-East Asia. We provide comprehensive legal services on all aspects of trademarks, designs, patents, copyright prosecution and litigation, anti-counterfeiting strategies and IP as well as domain names portfolio management. Interested candidates shall send an application including a cover letter stating current location, VISA situation and timing to start the job together with a detailed CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates (that have sent all relevant information and met requirements) will be contacted for an interview.