- Job Type
Less than 5 years
- Guide CS team for customer inquiries, urgent/special request, daily operations, etc.
- Keep good relationship and smooth communication with customers
- Understand customers’ satisfaction of service and resolve customers’ complaints, urgent handling case regularly, etc
- Follow up and report customers’ projects and commercial communication, such as event, bidding, contract, new procedure/flow, etc.
- Analyze customers’ needs and potential business opportunity and development in the market
- Communicate and cooperate with other departments to ensure high-quality service for customers
- Check-up bills regularly and monitor/analysis KPI report
- Other jobs assigned by direct line manager
- At least 3 years of experiences in logistics company, in 3PL forwarder as plus.
- 3-5 years of experiences in Customer Service position.
- Good knowledge of Import & export, warehousing and transportation operation, E-Commerce as plus
- Experience with Microsoft office and WMS/TMS/SAP as plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken in Italian, English and Chinese, if in French as plus.
- Independent and well-organized team player
Established in 1959 as a customs broker and forwarding company in Italy, Ferrari Group is today a global network providing one-stop solutions for the logistics management of precious and luxury goods. With more than 60 years of experience and 90 logistics offices in 50 countries, Ferrari Group is also an IATA agent that operates in all major international hubs. Through years of experience, Ferrari Group has gone through constant innovation in security procedures, import & exports, customs support, event organization, international show support, supply chain, warehouse and logistics activities.