- Job Type
Dong Guan, China
More than 10 years
- Degree qualification in an Engineering discipline - Education and training in the TPS (Toyota Production System)
- Reports to the Gm
- Responsible of: Plant, Planning and Procurement, Mold workshops, Maintenance, Engineering and Industrialization.
- Establishes strategies and tactics with a focus on customer experience, materials management, capacity planning, production scheduling, quality, cost reduction, automation, on-time delivery, safety, and employee relations. Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor progress in these areas and identify potential issues requiring attention.
- Manages operations budget to ensure compliance with organizational expenditure requirements
- Ensure the development and long-term sustainability of a LEAN manufacturing program to meet business targets through development and execution of focused improvement plans.
- Perform KAIZEN workshops
- Identifies and proactively raises organizational issues and trends; recommends alternatives for improved effectiveness.
- Establishes and monitors operational performance daily
- Report periodically on achievements based on productivity and Lean assessment metrics.
- Degree qualification in an Engineering discipline
- At least 10 years working experience in site engineering and continuous improvement roles in multinational companies within similar Industries or General Manufacturing sector
- Education and training in the TPS (Toyota Production System)
- Proven track record of successfully management Lean projects and passion for Lean management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to influence the behavior of peers and other outside the direct reporting line
- Innovative and creative mindset with the ability to deliver solutions and generate new ideas and approaches with local manufacturing team
- Italian and English fluent. Chinese is a plus.
Please send the CV in English with the current salary level to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A European worldwide leading brand in the furniture accessories space is recruiting a Plant-Operation Manager for the Plant located in the Guangzhou area.