- Job Type
Suite1707, 17F 1788 Tower, West Nanjing Road, Shanghai, China
Less than 5 years
Bachelor’s degree. Majored in Business Admin/Marketing is preferable
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join the PINKO Commercial team. The ideal candidate should have around 1-2 years’ working experience in retail industry. This role is responsible for delivering day-to-day customer service and after-sales in APAC.
- System management :
- Create the new account in the system.
- Sales order replenishment.
- Sales order adjustment.
- Shipment :
- Arrange the weekly outbound delivery.
- Issue the proforma invoice and packing list.
- Ensure shipping requests, service arrangement and final invoice.
- Return :
- Check data correction for the return goods.
- Co-ordinate with the warehouse and clients for the discrepancy.
- Billing :
- Monitor on seasonal deposits / credit / debit note and invoice.
- Payment records.
- After-sales :
- Aftersales & Defective Management
About PINKO: Founded in the early 80’s by Pietro Negra, President and CEO, and his wife Cristina Rubini, PINKO is an Italian independent fashion brand positioned in the high-end contemporary segment. BRAND VALUES INNOVATION Being able to look ahead, anticipate trends, seize opportunities. Be open, dynamic and daring. FLAIR The ability to solve every situation with originality and a positive attitude. ITALIAN The Italian roots of the brand characterize every trait of the business. The desire of beauty expresses an enthusiastic approach. SHE IS A REAL WOMAN PINKO speaks to women of different ages, but the main target is a woman aged between 25 and 45. She fully lives her femininity, she is original but never over the top. She is dynamic, confident and has a strong personality. She passionate about fashion and loves to experiment with it. She is FEMININE, IRONIC, RESOURCEFUL, COUNCIOUS, CONTEMPORARY, NEVER ORDINARY.