- Job Type
Less than 5 years
We are a lighting manufacturing company looking for a qualified Production Planning Supervisor to organize production according to demand and quality standards, also to ensure the goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- Be well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them,
- Be organized and results-driven with problem-solving skills.
- Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
- Responsible to generate a feasible monthly production plan based on the supply request provided by supply planning team.
- Monitoring BOM and optimize reorder lots and cost of inventory.
- Follow up daily production plan status and coordinate plan change on time in case any issues happen.
- Monitoring of monthly inventory level for finished goods and semi-finished goods.
- Follow up and run MPS, MRP on time to ensure correct information in ERP system to support production.
The role requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline (ideally in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a production planning/materials controls function in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced planning, time management, and organizational skills are a must.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Experience and familiarity with / ERP / MRP and Planning systems.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Fluent in Italian read write and speak.
- Fluent in English read write and speak.
- Fluent in Chinese is a plus.
iGuzzini is a lighting manufacturing company. Its headquarters are in Recanati (Italy), and it operates in more than 20 countries spread across the five continents. iGuzzini is an international leader in the field of architectural lighting. iGuzzini aims to enhance the relationship between people and environment through light.The company address is located on Fengxian District, Shanghai.