- Job Type
RsA asia is offering both onsite and remote internship positions in 3 main areas:
1. Finance/Tax Advisory Internship
The internship will focus on :
- Taxation (Domestic and international tax planning; VAT and indirect taxation; Optimization of personal taxation; M&A taxation; Corporate tax assistance and consultancy; Fiscal due diligence; Transfer-pricing; Import and export custom duties)
- Corporate (Financial consulting services; Assistance with domestic and foreign investments; Company evaluation; Mergers and demergers of companies; Spin-offs, transfers and restructuring; Corporate Governance evaluation; Disposal of entities or business units; Market entry strategy; Joint ventures and FDI assistance)
- Accounting and Audit (Bookkeeping and administrative assistance; Financial Statements and reports; Internal Audit and Accounting control; Administrative, accounting and HR management; Annual Statutory Audit; Financial due diligence; Business planning assistance)
2. Legal Advisory Internship
Assist with day to day activities related to the preparation of contracts, reviewing tax, employment , and corporate laws. Contribute to task management and researching activities in legal field. Stay up to date and able to brief new articles. Assist with legal drafting as well as reviewing and attending legal lectures.
Tasks and duties:
- Contract review;
- Preparing briefs on legislative changes;
- Assisting in corporate governance changes;
- Assist with company incorporation;
- Draft of newsletters and articles;
- Assist and review PowerPoints for legal lectures;
- Legal drafting.
3. Marketing Internship
Tasks and duties:
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns, including producing web-pages and social media. Previous experience would be beneficial however we provide training.
- Create and update multiple content creation schedules to ensure timely delivery and engagement
- Assist with administrative duties such as facilitating finance and legal paperwork sharing in various platform
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Flexible in time and attitude
- Confident in taking responsibilities
The internships is 3-6 months and it will be non-paid according to Chinese internship regulations.
We are a tax and corporate advisory firm assisting companies, multinational groups and institutions in the Asian region and the Far East. Our organization has made service quality its distinctive feature through the experience and high professionalism of our advisors who, by combining their skills and expertise, provide a wide range of tax, corporate and consulting services, both nationally and internationally. The firm brings a new approach to professional services; we like to do things differently and we strongly believe in the value of results. With offices in Milan, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Ho Chi Minh and a network of correspondents in Asia, the firm specializes in the emerging markets of the Far East region.