- Job Type
Less than 5 years
Bachelor’s degree or above
- Handle customer inquiries including quotation, flow, service and keep good relationship and regular communication with customers.
- Supervise operation team to monitor shipments/orders status and feedback to customer timely.
- Understand customers’ satisfaction of service and propose new solution in according with customers’ feedback.
- Produce accurate KPI report with good performance to other departments, overseas office and customers.
- Supervise and follow up customers’ projects and related commercial communication, such as bidding, contract, new procedure/flow and etc.
- Coordinate with Commercial and operation department in preparing flow and operations for new potential clients and events, providing support to all the different teams involved.
- Keep good working relationships with internal and external customers.
Internal: Other functional departments, like Finance, Legal, CS, OP, overseas branches and agents. External: Existing and potential clients, ocean and air carriers, trucking and customs brokers, warehouse vendors to ensure high-quality service for customers.
- Periodically collect data to evaluate possible improvements in working flow and cooperation with clients, promoting company new business activity and tools in order to improve possibilities of business.
- Monitor system usage and support other departments in the usage of Ferrari Systems and Web tools and provide training if needed; Develop new functions and projects related to Ferrari System and Web tools, in accordance to HQ directions and client’s requests.
- Responsible to prepare new presentation and report materials.
- Other tasks assigned by department manager.
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service.
- 3 years of experience in warehousing or distribution center environment.
- Knowledge of warehouse and transportation operations.
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- Experience with As400 or WMS is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication to be able to work effectively with all members.
- Strong organization, planning, control, coordination abilities, adaptability.
- Fluent both in oral and written English and Chinese.
- Marketing basic skills are a plus.
Established in 1959 as a customs broker and forwarding company in Italy, Ferrari Group is today a global network providing one-stop solutions for the logistics management of precious and luxury goods. With more than 60 years of experience and 90 logistics offices in 50 countries, Ferrari Group is also an IATA agent that operates in all major international hubs. Through years of experience, Ferrari Group has gone through constant innovation in security procedures, import & exports, customs support, event organization, international show support, supply chain, warehouse and logistics activities.