莱山区盛泉工业园杰瑞路28号, Yantai, China
Bachelor degree or above, majoring in in Finance/Accounting or relevant discipline.
1. Lead and be responsible for the daily Finance and HR operations of Yantai plant to ensure continuous compliance of all processes and procedure with local and HQ requirements.
2. Able to be the advisor for all manufacturing related finance topics and communicate operating and financial results with management team of plant and HQ and support their efforts to improve the business.
3. Responsible for meaningful and in-depth analysis on various financial metrics and management reporting to facilitate the managerial decision-making process.
4. Follow up on the financial impact of key initiatives / projects and evaluate the results.
5. Review and monitor key performance indicators of inventory, cost, cost savings and assets etc, analyze the gaps, check data consistency, challenge results, identify risks / opportunities and propose corrective actions needed to keep budget or forecast targets.
6. Lead and co-ordinate the development of annual budget of plant, forecasts and other trends as required in line with the development of business plan.
7. Lead and co-ordinate costing accounting and the monthly cost update with commentary on key changes, drive costing process alignment across the plant.
8. Drive process change to standardize working procedure and working practice, improve working efficiency, quality and internal control, enhance system automation.
9. Lead the continuous plant team in staff development, continuously providing coaching, training to enhance the staff capabilities.
10. Supervise and strengthen employee life cycle management. Conduct manpower, recruitment, exit interview and related data analysis and make improvement plan.
11. Work with plant management and HR team to conduct staff performance review and promotion, annual salary increment and bonus proposal preparation.
12. Address employee relationship issues and ensure compliance & labor law regulations are observed.
13. Plant Manpower cost analysis and make proposals to improve human effectiveness.
14. Provide HR Business Partnering support to employees and managers.
15. Establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with managers, employees through an environment that fosters communication and co-operation.
16. Shape the culture at plant level to align with business goals and initiatives through supporting and coaching Line managers in their cultivation people processes.
- 8+ years experience in Finance, there of at least 3 years as manufacturing industries.
- International experience with Finance background.
- Experience in SAP Manufacturing industries, with introducing SAP experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Finance areas such as accounting principles, controlling and tax.
- Know well HR areas knowledge.
- Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Communications strategy and massaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management, HQ, staff and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment and advantage.
- General business acumen.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
爱尔泰电动机械（烟台）有限公司由意大利总部独资投资建立，于2006年4月份成立设厂，总部位于意大利卡拉莱蒙.费拉托市.佛伦萨街5/A号。 ELTEK Electromechanical Products (Yantai) Co., Ltd was set up in April 2006, and the headquarter-Eltek S.p.A, locates in Strada Valenza, 5-A I-15033 Casale Monf Italy. 公司发展快步稳健，资质齐全，于2010年通过了ISO9001及TS16949质量体系认证，2013年通过了ISO14001体系。2018年成功完成IATF16949质量管理体系转版并通过审核认证。 ELTEK Yantai grows fast and steady with full qualification. The company got ISO9001 and TS16949 certificate in 2010 and ISO14001 certificate in 2013. In 2018, ELTEK completed system transition from TS16949 to IATF 16949 successfully.