Dear Members and Friends,
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) informs you that, due to the weather conditions caused by the Typhoon Chanthu, the Manufacturing Engineering Working Group (MEWG) in Shanghai, originally scheduled for September 14th, has been postponed to September 16th.
All the payments received will be transfer.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
The CICC Team
The Manufacturing Engineering Working Group (MEWG) of the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) kindly invites you to take part in the CICC MEWG Business Networking Event.
The informal meeting will take place on Thursday, September 14th, at Palatino Roman Cuisine in Shanghai (434, Changle Road, Shanghai, China -上海市长乐路434弄7号1-3楼), starting from 7:00 pm. The registration starts at 6:30 pm.
During the informal meeting, the MEWG in cooperation with the Logistic Working Group (LWG) will discuss about the Containers and Shipping - Current situation, issues and perspectives.
The dinner ticket price to be paid is 280 RMB, which includes buffet and drinks.
Please note that this is an event with limited seats, and priority will be given to Members of the Manufacturing Engineering Working Group (MEWG), CICC Members and companies from the industrial manufacturing sector.
Interested in joining? Scan the QR code on the flyer to sign up!
Know more about MEWG
The MEWG represents the interest of all Italian companies in China working directly or indirectly in the sector on a national base.
▪ Coordinate and promote all Italian members’ needs which are active in many different industries of the Chinese mechanical engineering sector (machinery, automotive, component manufacturers, mechanical engineering …);
▪ Promote and raise awareness on the size and the importance of the Italian technology in the sector to all institutions in China and Italy that are our natural counterparts, in order to develop business opportunities;
▪ Coordinate and promote activities and events that boost the visibility and the image of “Technology Made in Italy”;
▪ Inform all members on the topic Made in China 2025, particularly with regard to risks and opportunities for Italian businesses;
▪ Become a reference for all mechanical engineering companies within the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC), lobbying private and public institutions active in the Chinese market.
For more information about the MEWG Group please contact the email address below:
Not a member yet?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The CICC Team