Dear Members and Friends,
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) on the occasion of next "2021 China Sports Culture Expo & China Sports Tourism Expo ", which will be held from November 26th (Friday) until November 28th (Sunday), at Poly World Trade Center in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, is organizing the Italian Pavillion where companies will have the chance to display their unique products.
China Sports Culture Expo is hosted by General Administration of Sport of China and Chinese Olympic Committee, organized by Guangzhou Municipal Government, Sports Culture Development Center of General Administration of Sport of China, Asia Digital Group and ADG Sports, and Supported by the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce.
ABOUT THE EXPO
With a view to accelerating the construction of a leading sports nation, addressing the people’s needs for better health, and comprehensively improving the quality of the development of sports, China Sports Culture Expo and China Sports Tourism Expo (CSCTE) will be the base of national strategies to broaden international horizons. CSCTE builds a global, professional, market-oriented and high-end platform for the coordinated development, exhibition and trading of sports culture and sports tourism, to stimulate sports-related spending and boost high-quality development.
China Sports Culture Expo is the only expo hosted by the General Administration of Sport of China. China Sports Culture Expo is the key expo designated by Ministry of Commerce of China.
As a global sports culture, sports tourism, sports industry event, CSCTE aims to connect the channels of international and domestic industry, to promote the integration, docking and exchange of sports culture and sports tourism in China and abroad, and to accelerate the building of sports culture and the integrated development of sports tourism.
ABOUT THE 2020 EDITION
In 2020, a total of 200,000 people visited the expo offline, while more than 10 millions where connected via online platforms and live streaming.
In 2020, over 400 exhibitors attended online display, with 29 sports bureaus displaying their excellencies. More than 14 forums have been organized with over 100 speakers and multiple online activities, reaching 900 million people worldwide. More than 620 media reported on the fair with more than 2400 media coverage gathering 10.62 million people online PV per time.
Media announcements cover from the Unite States, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc. A part of media release include People's Daily online, China Daily, Guangdong TV, Guangdong Radio and TV, China Sports Daily, NBC, FOX and so on.
For more information please download the full informative PDF:
THE CICC IS LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING TENDERS:
Companies engaged in sports products, culture, creative industries, and sports collections;
Manufactures on fitness, outdoor equipment, RV and camping;
Leading companies on sports tech, digital sports product, smart sports products ;
Providers of athletic drill software, electronic games and training simulation equipment;
Leading global producers of sports garments and equipment, street wear;
Media, publishers and content providers, etc.
What is included in the package?
OFFER 1: COMPLETE BOOTH
• Booth: 3*3*3 meter
• 1 front desk
• 2 chairs
• Free electricity (220v)
Not included (under the exhibitor's reponsibility):
Print of backboard (dimension: 2970*2480mmH)
Print of side panel (dimension: 950*2480mmH)
Print of logo sticker (dimension: 950*150mmH)
NOTE: Please note the above-listed promotional materials are under the exhibitor's responsibility. Each company is required to print out its promotional material (backdrop, side panel, logo sticker) at its own expenses. More information will be shared following the interest statement sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFER 2: RAW SPACE
OFFER 1 (COMPLETE BOOTH)
CICC members: 5,000 RMB
Non-members: 9,000 RMB
OFFER 2 (RAW SPACE)*
CICC members: 400 RMB/sqm (min 36 sqm)
Non-members: 600 RMB/sqm (min 36 sqm)
NOTE: Opportunities limited, first come first served
1) Express your interest via email at email@example.com and take part to the Tender! DEADLINE: Nov 15, 2021, 6 pm
2) CICC will contact you regarding the details of the event;
3) After proper evaluation, CICC will feedback you regarding the result.
NOTE: Raw space applications to be submitted before Nov 10, 2021, 6 pm;
• Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and non-Members and Italian associations;
• Companies competing in the tender must have the necessary knowledge and experience and have the technical support and personnel capable to run the tender;
• Each company can only submit one tender;
• The tender should be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed;
• It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender.
• CICC will give priority to its Members and it will select the first submitted bid meeting the standards required;
• CICC reserves the right to select companies based on weighted quota in order to balance the representation of the widest possible range of industries;
• If no applications are submitted by the Members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by one of the non-Member companies.
EXCLUSION FROM TENDER
• In case of not meeting the conditions of the tendering process;
• In case of non-conformity with the hereby open call for tender;
• In case of submitting false data;
• Late submission.
The results about the tendering shall be announced by email after proper evaluation.