Dear Members and Friends,
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is glad to share the events in program for the upcoming months.
We are looking for top speakers with a good knowledge of the following topics:
- Training: “Hiring and recruitment, methodology and issues” - March 6th, 2019
- Morning Talk: “Made in China” - March 14th, 2019
- Seminar: “Relocation strategies in China” - March 20th, 2019
- SGSO: “The Greater Bay Area Blueprint: a less independent HK and more of what?” - March 21st, 2019
- Morning Talk: “Loyalty and Corporate culture, methodology and issues” - April 17th, 2019
- Seminar: “Hiring and Recruitment, methodology and issues” - March 2019
- Seminar: “Financial instruments supporting Italian SMEs growth” - April 18th, 2019
To apply as a speaker, please send an e-mail including a presentation, your CV and a short biography to:
The selection of the speakers will be made according to the content relevant to the seminar.
The Chamber will give priority to the Members of the Chamber first and will select the first submitted bid that will meet the standards indicated.
If no applications are submitted by the Members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by one of the non-Member companies, giving priority to the “Partners” of the Chamber.
The Speaker shall be excluded from the Call:
In case of not meeting conditions of the call process;
In case of non-conformity with the hereby open call;
In case of submitting false data;
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.