The Bluetech Award Winners will be recognized as the best solutions to tackle air pollution emission in the world. Winners will be able to:
1. Display their companies at the VIP display booth area at the China International Clean Air Technology Forum, the premier event around corporate and industrial strategies and solutions to improve air quality in China;
2. Speak at the China International Clean Air Technology Forum, attended by key Chinese and international investors, project owners, governmental leaders and corporates;
3. Join tours to key pilot cities and partake in customized, exclusive investor and client meetings;
4. Receive coverage on major Chinese and global media partners;
5. Be highlighted on our “Bluetech Catalogue” that will be promoted to relevant parties;
6. Receive the Bluetech Award certificate and trophy.
• Diesel Engine Pollution Control;
• VOC substitution, prevention and control;
• Straw recycling;
• Indoor air purification.
Find here a complete description of the Categories.
Any individual or organization that is developing or implementing solutions that lead to cleaner air is eligible to apply.
How We Judge
The Committee will use CAAC’s “Clean Air Technology Assessment Methodology” to assess the nominated technologies. The assessment will examine achieved performance and testing results to look for breakthrough potential in terms of environmental impact, technical performance and financial viability:
• Environmental Impact: Pollution control efficiency and effectiveness, etc.
• Technical Performance: User friendly design, operation performance and service life, etc.
• Financial Viability: Initial Installation cost, life cycle operation and maintenance costs, etc.
Nov: Award & Showcase
Dec: Follow Ups & Tour
How to Apply
Please submit a completed application for each technology and send with related materials via email by September 15, 2015. Early application may receive additional exposure opportunities.
Please contact Innovation Center for Clean Air Solutions (ICCS)
Dr. Ling, email email@example.com, Phone (86) 10 65155838
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.