Dear Members and Friends,
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is glad to inform you that the webinar on the Interpretation of Shanghai's 28 Support Measures was successfully held on 12th of March.
The webinar, led by Invest Shanghai and supervised by the Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce, was co-organized with China-Italy Chamber of Commerce, British Chamber of Commerce, German Chamber of Commerce and China-Britain Business Council.
The webinar aimed at providing an informative session about 28 measures announced by Shanghai Municipal Government to support businesses amid the COVID-19 outbreak, to promote investment and stabilize economic development.
The meeting started with the welcome greetings by Mr. Xue Feng, President of Invest Shanghai, followed by representatives from the major Chambers of Commerce of European countries, who shared their concerns about this current situation:
- Ms. Bettina Schoen, Chairwoman, German Chamber of Commerce in China;
- Mr. James Dunn, Head of the British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai;
- Mr. Tom Simpson, Managing Director China from China-Britain Business Council;
- Mr. Valtero Canepa, Vice Chairman of China-Italy Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai.
Then, Mr. Xu Dazhi, Deputy Director of Fund Supervision Department, Shanghai Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, described the policies related with Social Security and fund supervision.
The following speaker, Mr. Huang He, Deputy Director of Employment Promotion Department of Shanghai Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, talked about employment promotion related policies, while Ms. Jane Guo, Director of Tax & Business Advisory Service under Business Tax of Deloitte China, gave an interpretation on tax reduction and financial supports related policies.
The event continued with a session dedicated to give an introduction of district Policies and Cases:
- Mr. Wang Xiaofan, Associate Research Consultant from Department of Investment Promotion under Shanghai Pudong New Area Commission of Commerce, and also China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Commission of Commerce.
- Ms. Han Jiayuan, Senior Director from investment promotion department of Investment Promotion Center of Minhang, Shanghai.
- Ms. Qiu Jun, Section Chief of Comprehensive Planning Section, Shanghai Jiading Commission of Economy.
- Ms. Zuo Zhongyue, Customer Manager, Bank of Communications.
Later, Ms. He Weichen, Vice President of Invest Shanghai introduced the Shanghai Foreign Investment Promotion service Platform and relevant functions.
The webinar was followed by a Q&A session, during which participants had the opportunity to address their questions to the panelists.
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.