Assist the company to handle all aspects of sales functions. Develop and promote product sales in the wholesale channel. Follow up orders, independently liaise and maintain regular relationships with customers. Collect Account Receivables
DETAILED TASKS& RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate accurate knowledge of imported food &beverage products and its industry
- Previous sales experience in food&beverage industry to qualify successful candidate as professional
- Ambitious, demonstrate a strong sales will and dispose of this natural born sales personality backed with a strong concept for branding. You are cheerful and optimistic as a person
- Pro-active, able to work to targets and deadlines
- Good command in spoken and written English, previous working experience in multi-cultural environment and direct experience with European and American working standards is strong plus
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan and fully implement and complete it according to the plan.Submission of sales report/plan is expected to be done according to company sales guidelines
Competitive salary package(fix and variable)including incentive are available to the successful candidate
Please send your resume and references contacts to Stella Wong, firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT USE "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" BUTTON BELOW
Bachelor degree holder or above; overseas study preferred
- More than 2 year-experience in one of the following industries: hospitality, catering, bakery, food processing, wine, dairy, food raw materials or brand sales
- Successful track records under previous management as well as customer database development in both quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Good conduct, professional integrity and willing to engage in challenging job
- Good communication, coordination and organization skills; strong ability to observe, work under pressure and solve problem
- Sensitive to brand value. Work with enthusiasm and teamwork spirit. Follow company process, ability to coordinate and learn, overall business integrity
As a new and dynamic importer in Shanghai food service circuit, INALCA F&B Shanghai is all about sales and quality products for both food & beverage.
Join us and work with food service professionals like-minded! It will bring excitement to your job life and propel your career to new horizons. Operating in China since 2013 as sister company from Cremonini Group, there are great prospective and challenges ahead!
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.