- Participate in legal due diligence and M&A related work;
- Be responsible for legal documents drafting, reviewing and translation work such as JVC, MoU, AoA and commercial contracts;
- Provide FDI related legal advisory services, business structuring, and handle the incorporation procedure for RO, WFOE, FICE and JV;
- Provide other legal advice for clients on commercial, corporate and labor law related matters etc.;
- Work with external lawyers for disputes resolution;
- Able to maintain and develop a solid client base;
- Other work assigned by the firm.
- LLB or LLM of Law with PRC BAR is preferred;
- At least 2 years working experience in corporate/commercial, private equity, mergers & acquisitions and foreign direct investments, preferably working experience in international law firm or related consulting company;
- Familiar with general related legal concepts and relevant legal experience including ability to conduct legal research and work with external parties in case management;
- Familiar with the operation of a foreign legal or consulting firm;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Excellent oral/written English skills (with Italian skills is preferred);
- Self-motivated and Self-reliable with high ethical standards;
- Good organizational skills and are methodological in approach;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Be flexible and willing to travel.
D'Andrea & Partners is a full-service, international consulting firm, with various offices in China and Italy, in particular Shanghai, Nanjing, Zhuhai, Rome, Milan, Naples, Bari and Pescara. Our firm is now one of the most important consulting firms here in Shanghai and has been consisted of highly trained young professionals and experts from various countries. Our team could work in different foreign languages such as English, Chinese, Italian, Spanish etc.
Our firm was founded in 2004 by Mr. Carlo D'Andrea, Italian pioneer in China and one of the few Italian lawyers on the territory which has decades of experience in China. Mr. D’Andrea is currently the Chairman of European Chamber of Commerce-Nanjing Chapter, the member of executive committee of European Chamber of Commerce in Beijing, and the Coordinator of Italian Trade of Commerce in China.
Interested candidates may send their CV to the following email address:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office address :
B1701 -1702 Sunyoung Center, No. 398 Jiangsu Road, 200050 Shanghai – China
T. +86 021 62187350*810
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.