Assists Partner and Associate in various legal affairs, instructed and supervised by Partner but also in a comparatively independent way for some specific functions. The responsibilities hereof include the following:
- Assisting Partner and Associate to identify legal issues and all potential legal implications in cases and propose legally sound solution
- Follow-up of new laws and regulations
- Work with internal Departments for various commercial projects, providing legal advices, reviewing contracts and participating in the negotiation if necessary
- Work with external lawyers for disputes resolution
- Review and draft various contracts, legal documents and management procedures accurately
- Legal research
- Legal documents translation
- Other functions designated according to the development strategy of Legal Dept
- Law degree(s) from law school(s)
- Keen sense of responsibility on work
- Strong communication skills, a positive-minded, versatile and creative person with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English/Chinese and good command of computer skills
- Team spirit
- Able to work under pressure
D'Andrea & Partners is a full-service, international consulting firm, with various offices in China and Italy, in particular Shanghai, Nanjing, Zhuhai, Rome, Milan, Naples, Bari and Pescara. Our firm is now one of the most important consulting firms here in Shanghai and has been consisted of highly trained young professionals and experts from various countries. Our team could work in different foreign languages such as English, Chinese, Italian, Spanish etc.
Our firm was founded in 2004 by Mr. Carlo D'Andrea, Italian pioneer in China and one of the few Italian lawyers on the territory which has decades of experience in China. Mr. D’Andrea is currently the Chairman of European Chamber of Commerce-Nanjing Chapter, the member of executive committee of European Chamber of Commerce in Beijing, and the Coordinator of Italian Trade of Commerce in China.
Chongqing Office Address:
Room 1933, World Financial Center, 188 Minzu Road
400010 Chongqing - China
T. +86 023 88233537
Interested candidates may send their CV to the following email address.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.