The main responsibilities of the Sales and Operation Manager are:
- Report directly to the Chairman (20 years of experience in China)
- Coordinate with the 3 staffs in the sales & marketing department
- Management and consolidation of the commercial relationship with Chinese customers (commercial vehicle engine manufacturers - heavy duty)
- Management of complex negotiations interacting with the R&D functions, Purchasing, Quality
- Define the commercial offer and contractual conditions
- Development of new clients
- Manage the development and implementation of services and supplies required on site
- Liaison with all departments (Engineering, Operations and Quality) for the monthly schedule of activities
- Provide the HQ management with market feedback to facilitate the proper development of long- term strategies
- Frequent business trips inside China
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial)
- Good knowledge of the product development phases (from requirements’ gathering to production)
- Basic knowledge of ISO-TS system procedures
- Knowledge of the Chinese market: at least 5 years of professional experience in China, preferably in the automotive sector/ components for commercial vehicles
- Language: Italian (MUST)/ English (GOOD)/ Chinese (A PLUS)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and deep knowledge of the main issues linked to the management of Chinese customers and Chinese employees
- Humble, strongly goal oriented
OEM: Original Equipment Manufacturer
Chinese subsidiary of an Italian company based in Shanghai specialized in trade and technical support of spare parts for natural gas engines. The company counts 12-13 employees and records a turnover of 5 million euros (65% of the market).
Component suppliers and system builder companies (e.g. Parker, ITT, Record, Landi Renzo) can be considered as the company's main competitors.
If interested please do not use the "Apply for this job" button below but send your CV to : email@example.com
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.