Good Italy LTD
The FBWG includes all the companies working in the F&B/Ho.Re.Ca, such as F&B producers, companies importing Italian F&B products to China, Italian restaurants, etc.
Despite the F&B is one of the most fragmented and challenged sector, it represents an incredible opportunity for Italian companies. This is why China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) has decided to establish a dedicated working group.
The FBWG is committed to share information and to provide service to its Members.
For companied based in China, the FBWG mainly focuses on sharing information, best practices and contacts. For Italian companies not yet operating in China, the F&BWG plays a mentor role to help them to approach the market and launch their activities.
Together with the CICC, the F&B WG promotes joint activities and promotional events, in order to avoid fragmentation and to maximize the appeal of Italian food culture marketing.
Therefore, the F&B Working Group lobbies in front of institutions and authorities (such as the European Chamber of Commerce in China etc.) to raise awareness about biggest challenges faced by its Member in the Chinese market.
- 13th - 16th April 2018 - Ningbo International Cultural Industries Fair, with a delegation of Italian F&B companies.
- 26th - 28th, October 2018 - 2018 Zhejiang (Wenzhou) International Import Expo held in Wenzhou.
- 22nd January 2019 - CICC F&BWG Elections - Coordinator and Vice-Coordinator elections.
- 25th March 2019 - CICC FBWG: The first workshop-Seminar
- 7th of May 2019 - Workshop “Bakery and Pastry: The Italian experience”
- 3rd of June 2019 - New Visual Identity for the Food&Beverage Working Group
- 13th of June 2019 - Week of the Fresh Pasta
- 6th - 9th May 2020 - Call for tender – Event Agency for Bakery China 2020 (deadline: July 16th, 2019)
- 19th - 23th Sept. 2019 - 13th Hangzhou Cultural and Creative Industry Expo
- 20th - 22th Sept. 2019 - CICC Italian Village – Expat Show, Shanghai
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Far parte di un network di oltre 600 aziende italiane e straniere, presenti in Cina e in Italia. Ottenere maggiore visibilità grazie alle possibilità di sponsorizzazione di eventi della CCIC o di pubblicità nel suo sito web e nelle sue pubblicazioni.