Good Italy LTD
The FBWG includes all the companies working in the F&B/Ho.Re.Ca, such as F&B producers, companies importing Italian F&B products to China, Italian restaurants, etc.
Despite the F&B is one of the most fragmented and challenged sector, it represents an incredible opportunity for Italian companies. This is why China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) has decided to establish a dedicated working group.
The FBWG is committed to share information and to provide service to its Members.
For companied based in China, the FBWG mainly focuses on sharing information, best practices and contacts. For Italian companies not yet operating in China, the F&BWG plays a mentor role to help them to approach the market and launch their activities.
Together with the CICC, the F&B WG promotes joint activities and promotional events, in order to avoid fragmentation and to maximize the appeal of Italian food culture marketing.
Therefore, the F&B Working Group lobbies in front of institutions and authorities (such as the European Chamber of Commerce in China etc.) to raise awareness about biggest challenges faced by its Member in the Chinese market.
- 13th - 16th April 2018 - Ningbo International Cultural Industries Fair, with a delegation of Italian F&B companies.
- 26th - 28th, October 2018 - 2018 Zhejiang (Wenzhou) International Import Expo held in Wenzhou.
- 22nd January 2019 - CICC F&BWG Elections - Coordinator and Vice-Coordinator elections.
- 25th March 2019 - CICC FBWG The first workshop-Seminar
- 7th of May 2019 - Workshop “Bakery and Pastry: The Italian experience”
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.