Good Italy LTD
The FBWG includes all the companies working in the F&B/Ho.Re.Ca, such as F&B producers, companies importing Italian F&B products to China, Italian restaurants, etc.
Despite the F&B is one of the most fragmented and challenged sector, it represents an incredible opportunity for Italian companies. This is why China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) has decided to establish a dedicated working group.
The FBWG is committed to share information and to provide service to its Members.
For companied based in China, the FBWG mainly focuses on sharing information, best practices and contacts. For Italian companies not yet operating in China, the F&BWG plays a mentor role to help them to approach the market and launch their activities.
Together with the CICC, the F&B WG promotes joint activities and promotional events, in order to avoid fragmentation and to maximize the appeal of Italian food culture marketing.
Therefore, the F&B Working Group lobbies in front of institutions and authorities (such as the European Chamber of Commerce in China etc.) to raise awareness about biggest challenges faced by its Member in the Chinese market.
- 2nd and 3rd May, 2020, Festa Dei Sapori Italiani
- 5th March, 2020, CICC Food&Beverage Working Group Open Meeting
- 7th - 8th December 2019, GIRO D'ITALIA, RIDE LIKE A PRO, held in Shanghai
- 24th November 2019, IV Week of the Italian Cuisine in the World, held in Shanghai
- 26th - 29th September 2019, 2nd Zhejiang (Wenzhou) International Import Expo, held in Wenzhou
- 20th - 22nd September 2019, CICC Italian Village – Expat Show, held in Shanghai
- 19th - 23rd September 2019, Hangzhou Cultural & Creative Industry Expo, 13TH Edition
- 13th of June 2019 - Week of the Fresh Pasta
- 3rd of June 2019 - New Visual Identity for the Food&Beverage Working Group
- 7th of May 2019 - Workshop “Bakery and Pastry: The Italian experience”
- 25th March 2019 - CICC FBWG The first workshop-Seminar
- 22nd January 2019 - CICC F&BWG Elections - Coordinator and Vice-Coordinator elections
- 26th - 28th, October 2018 - 2018 Zhejiang (Wenzhou) International Import Expo held in Wenzhou
- 13th - 16th April 2018 - Ningbo International Cultural Industries Fair, with a delegation of Italian F&B companies
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.