- Participate in legal due diligence and M&A related work;
- Be responsible for legal documents drafting, reviewing and translation work such as JVC, MoU, AoA and commercial contracts;
- Provide FDI related legal advisory services, business structuring, and handle the incorporation procedure for RO, WFOE, FICE and JV;
- Provide other legal advice for clients on commercial, corporate and labor law related matters etc.;
- Work with external lawyers for disputes resolution;
- Able to maintain and develop a solid client base;
- Responsible for Russian Desk;
- Other work assigned by the firm.
- At least 2 years working experience in corporate/commercial, private equity, mergers & acquisitions and foreign direct investments, preferably working experience in international law firm or related consulting company;
- Familiar with general related legal concepts and relevant legal experience including ability to conduct legal research and work with external parties in case management;
- Familiar with the operation of a foreign legal or consulting firm;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Excellent oral/written English skills;
- Self-motivated and Self-reliable with high ethical standards;
- Good organizational skills and are methodological in approach;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Be flexible and willing to travel.
International legal counsel D'Andrea & Partners
Application contact information:
Contact name: Michelle Wang; Matteo Zhi
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
B1701 Sunyoung Center, No. 398 Jiangsu Road, 200050 Shanghai – China
T. +86 021 62187350*821 | F. +86 021 62187390 |
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.