The Mechanical Engineering Working Group (MEWG) of the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is glad to inform you that we are looking for a Designer for our new WeChat Mini Program.
The Mini Program is dedicated to the companies that are part of the group. Given the importance of the Italian mechanical engineering sector in China, we want to create a database that brings together the Italian companies operating in this field. Inside you will also find all the activities and events organized by our Working Group.
• Send us an email with your company presentation and your design proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest within December 6th, 2021;
• After evaluation, CICC will feedback you regarding the result of the tender.
• Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and non-Members;
• Companies competing in the tender must have the necessary knowledge and experience and have the technical support and personnel capable to run the tender;
• Each company can submit only one tender;
• The tender is to be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed;
• It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender.
• The selection of the Supplier will be made according to the event's requirements and the lowest bidding price received;
• If the bidding price is the same or the service/goods supplied are offered as sponsorship, CICC will give priority to its Members and it will select the first submitted bid meeting the standards required;
• If no applications are submitted by the Members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by non-Members.
• Company logo on the WeChat Mini Program;
• Company promotion on CICC Official Accounts;
• Company logo visibility on CICC monthly newsletter and on CICC website;
• Discount on CICC Membership fee (new Members or renewals).
EXCLUSION FROM TENDER
• In case of not meeting the conditions of the tendering process;
• In case of non-conformity with the hereby open call for tender;
• In case of submitting false data;
• Late submission.
The results of the tendering will be announced by email after proper evaluation.
CICC Working Groups
The Working Groups bring together representatives of companies operating in the same sector or located in the same geographical area. The aim is to share information, resources and ideas, organize relevant activities for the companies, and build sectorial expertise within the CICC in order to attract interest both in China and in Italy to benefit companies not present on Chinese territory yet.
To consult CICC Working Groups' General Rules please visit: http://www.cameraitacina.com/en/content/general-rules#
Know more about MEWG
The MEWG represents the interest of all Italian companies in China working directly or indirectly in the sector on a national base.
• Coordinate and promote all Italian members’ needs which are active in many different industries of the Chinese mechanical engineering sector (machinery, automotive, component manufacturers, mechanical engineering …);
• Promote and raise awareness on the size and the importance of the Italian technology in the sector to all institutions in China and Italy that are our natural counterparts, in order to develop business opportunities;
• Coordinate and promote activities and events that boost the visibility and the image of “Technology Made in Italy”;
• Inform all members on the topic Made in China 2025, particularly with regard to risks and opportunities for Italian businesses;
• Become a reference for all mechanical engineering companies within the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC), lobbying private and public institutions active in the Chinese market.
For more information about the MEWG please contact the email address: email@example.com
Not a member yet? Send an email to:
• Beijing office
• Chongqing office
• Chengdu office
• Guangzhou office
• Shenzhen office
• Shanghai office
• Suzhou office
The CICC Staff