Dear Members and Friends,
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce is glad to announce that its annual Italian Grand Gala Panda D`Oro Award 2019 will be held on 1st of June 2019 in Shanghai.
CICC is looking for the following service provider:
• Send an email, including your company’s presentation, to: firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest within 19th of March.
• CICC will contact you regarding the details of the event;
• Send your proposal, quotation and potential sponsorship. Deadline: 19th of March, at noon.
• After evaluation, CICC will feedback you regarding the result.
• Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and non-Members;
• Companies competing in the tender must have the necessary knowledge and experience and have the technical support and personnel capable to run the tender;
• The tender is to be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed;
• It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender.
• The selection of the Supplier will be made according to the event's requirements and the lowest bidding price received;
• If the bidding price is the same or the service/goods supplied are free of charge, CICC will give priority to its Members and it will select the first submitted bid meeting the standards required;
• If no applications are submitted by the Members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by one of the non-Member companies.
• Company logo on the communication material of the gala;
• Company promotion on CICC' social networks;
• Company logo visibility on CICC's monthly newsletter and on CICC's website;
• Discounts when taking part in CICC's events;
• Discounts on services;
• Discount on CICC's Membership fee (new Members or renewals).
Please note that the amount and length of benefits will be subject only to the sponsorship offered.
EXCLUSION FROM TENDER
• In case of not meeting the conditions of the tendering process;
• In case of non-conformity with the hereby open call for tender;
• In case of submitting false data;
• Late submission.
The results about the tendering shall be announced by email after proper evaluation.
Thank you for your support.