The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is pleased to inform you that the 108th China Food & Drinks Fair will be held in Chengdu from April 12th to 14th, 2023.
The China Food & Drinks Fair is one of the most important national exhibitions to promote food and especially wine products in the Chinese market.
For the occasion, the CICC and the Consulate General of Italy in Chongqing will co-organize an Italian National Pavilion to provide exhibition opportunities for wine enterprises with independent booths.
We hereby issue a Call for Tenders to select and recruit a service provider for the Italian National Pavilion. The Service Provider will be responsible for the following:
• Signing of the cooperation contract with COFCO Exhibition (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
• Signing of the service contract with the exhibitors (please note that the service provider will be responsible for all communication details with the exhibitors)
• Overall design of the Italian Pavilion
• Exposition set-up, maintenance and return to the original state
• Photography and video shooting services
• Related logistic services for transporting exhibits
• Provision of related services required by exhibitors
• Please fill out and return the following form (available here) within January 9th, 2023, 6:00 pm (Beijing Time) to email@example.com. Please also attach a company presentation to the e-mail.
• CICC will contact you regarding the details of the event.
• After evaluating the quotation, CICC will give you feedback regarding the result.
• Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and non-Members.
• Companies competing in the tender must have the necessary knowledge and experience and have the technical support and personnel capable to run the tender.
• Each company can submit only one tender.
• The tender is to be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed.
• It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender.
• The selection of the supplier will be made according to the event's requirements and the lowest bidding price received.
• The cooperation experience with the Italian National Pavilion in the previous Food & Drinks Fairs will be considered as a plus.
EXCLUSION FROM TENDER
• In case of not meeting the conditions of the tendering process.
• In case of non-conformity with the hereby open call for tender.
• In case of submitting false data.
• Late submission.
The results about the tendering shall be announced by email after proper evaluation.