Dear Members and Friends,
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) kindly invites you to attend the Anhui, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Zhejiang Members' Meeting and Networking which will be held online and offline in Shanghai on Tuesday, March 1st 2022, from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm (CST).
The event will be the first opportunity for meeting the new Consul General of Italy in Shanghai, Ms Tiziana D’Angelo, and to get an update on the CICC's recent and future activities, with a focus on the working groups.
Method: Offline & Online (Zoom link will be provided to the registered attendees).
Time & date: Tuesday, March 1st 2022, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Italo Trattoria (2/F, 291 Fumin Lu, by Changle Lu, Shanghai / 富民路291号悟锦世纪大厦2楼, 近长乐路，上海市)
Please be aware that the Members' Meeting is only open to CICC Members and friends.
The Members' Meeting is free of charge. Brunch, on the other hand, is subject to a fee for those who are interested.
Welcome Remarks – Valtero Canepa, CICC Vice Chairman Shanghai
Greetings from Tiziana D’Angelo, Consul General of Italy in Shanghai
Paolo Bazzoni, CICC Chairman
CICC Activities: Recent and Future Initiatives
- Renzo Isler, CICC Secretary General
- Lorenzo Riccardi, CICC Treasurer
- Valtero Canepa, CICC Vice Chairman Shanghai
- Ermanno Vitali, CICC Board Member
- Giacomo Bove, CICC Board Member
- Mauro Maggioni, CICC Board Member (tbc)
Updates from CICC Working Groups
- Carlo Nizia, MEWG Coordinator
- Luigi Minervini, EEPWG Coordinator
- Carlo Geremia, IPWG Coordinator
- Mario Tasso, LWG Coordinator
- Cristina Corsini, F&BWG Coordinator
Closing Remarks – Paolo Bazzoni, CICC Chairman
We kindly ask you to register at the Members' Meeting before February 26th 2022, 5:00 pm (CST).
Interested in joining? Scan the QR code to sign up!
For more details, contact us at: email@example.com.
The CICC Team