The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) kindly invites you to attend the Members' Meeting Guangdong and South China on March 16th 2022 from 5:00to6:30 pm. The meeting will be held exclusively online via Zoom.
The event is organized as an opportunity for Members to gather and learn about CICC's recent and future activities. This will also represent the occasion for getting insights on CICC Working Groups’ (WG) activities and opportunities for involvement.
Agenda 17:00 - 17:05 Opening Remarks – Mr Massimiliano Guelfo, CICC Vice Chairman in Guangzhou 17:05 - 17:15 Welcome Greetings – Consulate General of Italy in Guangzhou 17:15 - 17:25 Overview of CICC Activities – Mr Paolo Bazzoni, CICC Chairman 17:25 - 17:40 CICC Activities: Recent and Future Initiatives
- Mr Massimiliano Guelfo, CICC Vice Chairman in Guangzhou
- Mr Renzo Isler, CICC Secretary General
- Mr Lorenzo Riccardi, CICC Treasurer – CICC Mapping Project 17:40 - 18:00 Updates from CICC Working Groups:
- Mr Mauro Maggioni, CICC Board Member – CICC Quality Council
- Mr Gianluca Giorgi, I&TWG Coordinator
- Mrs Cristina Corsini, F&BWG Coordinator 18:00 - 18:15 Q&A 18:15 - 18:20 Closing Remarks – Mr Paolo Bazzoni, CICC Chairman
Interested in joining?
Scan the QR code to sign up!
Time & date: March 16th 2022, from 5:00 to 6:30 pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Please note that the Members' Meeting is only open to CICC Members and Friends.
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) kindly invites you to attend the Members' Meeting Guangdong and South China on March 16th 2022 from 5:00 to 6:30 pm. The meeting will be held exclusively online via Zoom.