The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC), in cooperation with CCPIT Guangzhou Committee, CCPIT Guangzhou Nansha Committee, China (Guangdong) Pilot Free Trade Zone and China Construction Bank, is cordially inviting you to the event "Foreign Investors in Nansha" to be held next Tuesday, August 23rd, from 8:30 am.
Released in June 2022, the newly unveiled blueprint (click here to access it) for Guangzhou Nansha district is intended to further strengthen cooperation and expand commerce in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
During this event, local business and institutional bodies will explain the blueprint and what Nansha has to offer to foreign investors, being Nansha a key district in Guangzhou that is helping the city play a key functional role in the GBA, fostering high-quality and innovation-driven development in the area and injecting strong impetus into the country's economy, also thanks to the Free Trade Port.
8:30-9:00 Attendees gather at the north gate of the Guangzhou Development Center Building to take the coach
1. Visit the fully automated terminal of Nansha Port (Phase IV) of Guangzhou Port (Location: Yangfan Road, Nansha District)
2. Visit Guangzhou Nansha International Cruise Terminal (Location: Gangqian Boulevard, Nansha District)
3. Visit Nansha Planning Exhibition Hall (Location: Southwest to Jiaomen Metro Station, Fenghuang Avenue, Huangge Town, Nansha District)
12:35-13:45 Head to Sheraton Guangzhou Nansha Hotel (Location: No. 79-80, Haixi Street, Haibin Road, Nansha District). Lunch
14:00-16:30 "Foreign Investors in Nansha" Promotion & Exchange Conference
1. Opening remarks by the host
2. Speech by the leader of the CCPIT Guangzhou Committee
3. Speech by the leader of the Nansha District government
4. Watch the promotional video of Nansha
5. Introduction to the Master Plan of Guangzhou Nansha on Deepening Comprehensive Cooperation between Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao with Global Perspective by the Greater Bay Area Office of Nansha District
6. Introduction to the industrial development and policies in Nansha Pilot Free Trade Zone by the Investment Promotion Bureau of Guangzhou Nansha Economic and Technological Development Zone
7. Introduction to Pearl Bay Starting Area by Pearl Bay Development Authority
8. Introduction to Nansha District's high-level opening-up financial policies by China Construction Bank Financial Center in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
9. Introduction to financing facilitation services for cross-border trade by China (Guangdong) Pilot Free Trade Zone Branch, China Construction Bank
10. Negotiation and exchange among participant representatives and guests from the Greater Bay Area Office of Nansha District, the Investment Promotion Bureau of Guangzhou Nansha Economic and Technological Development Zone, China Construction Bank, etc.
Return to Guangzhou Development Center Building
Note: The Conference will be held in Chinese and English, and simultaneous interpretation will be provided; dress code: business casual; tea break offered.
ATTENTION: a 48-hour nucleic acid test negative result is mandatory to attend this event.
Further read about Nansha: http://nansha.guangdong.chinadaily.com.cn/2022-04/29/c_748388.htm
Date: August 23rd, 2022
Time: Starting from 8:30 am (Beijing Time)
Place: Guangzhou (Attendees gather at the north gate of the Guangzhou Development Center Building to take the coach)
Language: Chinese & English
Price: Free of charge
Interested in joining? Click here to sign up!
Any questions? Send us an email at email@example.com