Dear Members and Friends,
In order to respond to the travel demand between Italy and China, the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce together with the Embassy of Italy to the P.R.C. is pleased to inform you that the Second and Third Charter Flights from Italy to China have been confirmed by the Chinese Authorities.
The organization of CICC Charter Flights is ongoing according to the following schedule:
· 18th August 2021 Milan (MXP) - Nanjing (NKJ)
· 15th September 2021 Milan (MXP) - Nanjing (NKJ)
*Please note that the exact date may vary due to the uncertainty of the current situation*
As per the return leg, we would like to inform you that the charter flight from Nanjing (NKG) to Milan (MXP) is still pending final authorizationby the Chinese Authorities and therefore we are currently unable to confirm it. In case any change occurs, we will promptly notify you through our Official Channels.
If you plan to board one of the Milan – Nanjing Charter flights, we invite you to respond to one of the two following Call for Interest according to your preferred period filling in passengers’ information.
· Tickets for the two Charter Flights are not opened for sales through intermediaries (i.e. travel agencies). In this case, tickets will be cancelled automatically
· Information provided must be true and in compliance with potential passengers’ details
· In case of discrepancy between the hereby provided information and passengers details at the moment of booking, the booking will be automatically cancelled
· Passengers’ data change is not allowed
To fill in the Call for Interest for August or for September Charter Flights please scan the following QR Codes:
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND DOES NOT REPRESENT BY ANY MEANS A TICKET RESERVATION OR BOOKING *
Only applicants registered on the list will receive further instructions on how to proceed with the booking of the ticket(s) upon booking opening.
For family members: it is necessary to fill in 1 form for each family member (including infants and children) planning to board the aircraft.
We invite you to follow closely our official channels for further updates regarding charter flights including ticket reservation opening.
If you have any inquiry, please contact us at email@example.com
We thank you all for your support and collaboration.
The CICC Team