The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) together with the Embassy of Italy to the P.R.C. and the Italian Cultural Institute in Beijing is organizing the X Edition of the Career Day. The hybrid seminar will be held online via Zoom and offline at the Italian Cultural Institute in Beijing on Saturday, May 27th at 3:00 PM.
The last edition involved over 30 companies and over 200 participants online, confirming the initiative as an important matchmaking platform for young professionals, graduates, students and companies.
This year’s edition aims at providing professional advice to young talents on the best approach when looking for a new job.
We are currently looking for the following:
1. Head of HR/ Human Resource Directors/ HR Professionals etc. of Italian companies in China to discuss hiring process, preferred skills, curriculum, etc.
2. Consulting/Legal Company to discuss the latest regulation on how to apply for work permits, contracts, taxation, etc.
More information about the agenda will be announced in the following weeks.
Interested companies can send their company profile and content proposal outline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The selection of the speaker will be made according to the relevance of the proposals with reference to the topic on a first come first served basis;
• Priority will be granted to CICC Members with further priority to CICC Supporting Members;
• Priority will be given to speakers available to attend the event onsite;
• Should there be no suitable applications from Members, CICC has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by Non-Members.
EXCLUSION FROM TENDERING
• In case of not meeting the conditions of the present "Call for Speakers";
• In case of non-conformity with the hereby open "Call for Speakers";
• In case of false data submission and late submission.
Please note: this is an informative event. The speakers shall not promote personal material.
Application Deadline: Sunday, May 14th
Event language: English & Italian